Cleaning is one of those chores that everyone avoids because it is tedious, time-consuming and its plain old boring. If you cannot afford to hire a professional cleaning service, the next best thing is to have vital hacks that can assist you to keep your house in order.
Whether you constantly having to clean your house or need to tidy things up before your guests arrive, here are 16 Genius Cleaning Hacks You’ll Want to Steal from Professional House Cleaners:
- You should always ensure that you have lemons available to help you deal with stinky garbage. Before any guests arrive, simply cut one up and leave some slices in the garbage.
- To clean your blender properly, fill it with warm water and turn it on for a few seconds before cleaning and rinsing it.
- Using your ice cube holder, make frozen vinegar mixed with chunks of lemon and drop them in your garbage disposal to clean it.
- Use a mixture of vinegar and baking soda to unclog your drainage.
- If you do not have cleaning supplies around, you can use borax to clean all types of surfaces instead.
- To clean your scrubbing sponge, pop it into the microwave and it will remove any gunk or bacteria.
- Toothbrush work effectively when you need to make your tiles shiny and new again.
- Wrap a rug that has been soaked in a cleaning agent around a butter knife to clean air vents and hard to reach spots.
- Use vinegar to clean water spots on your faucets or surfaces.
- You can also use a mixture of vinegar and water to clean your dirty blinds.
- Apply salt on hard to remove stains.
- Stainless steel appliances are always covered in fingerprint marks. To clean them and make them appear shiny, use rubbing alcohol and some microfiber cloth. You can also use olive oil if you do not have rubbing alcohol close by.
- A mixture of equal parts dish soap and vinegar can make your bathroom spotless.
- Apply baking soda on the surface of your couch to remove any lingering odors and break up stains.
- A light mixture of vinegar and water can be utilized to clean dusty laptops and tablet, use soft microfiber and only apply a small amount to the surfaces.
- Bring a mixture of white vinegar and water to a boil. After it cools down, add two tablespoonfuls of baking soda and let the mixture sit in a grimy pan for about 10 minutes to get rid of the goo.